Tuesday 3 May 2011

one more garment and the scent of a photo shoot....

Well i finished my skirt today and just need to finish the top to go with it tomorrow before my photo shoot. 
Late last night i got an email forwarded to all the design students from one of the promotion students who is doing a magazine for her fmp and wanted to shoot some of the design students stuff. 
So today i got to see 2 of my garments being shot by her, and it was finally exciting, after weeks of sewing i was beginning to hate my collection but after seeing it on a model it made me smile again!! and i loved her red hair with my colour palette! and her very 70's middle parting! 

So here is my finished skirt today (after un-picking and re-sewing!)
And some cheeky shots of my 2 garments being photographed


My naked nudes maxi

Naked floral playsuit

Love. 


No comments:

Post a Comment