Thursday 23 June 2011

i wana be Swedish!

i have only been to Sweden once, we went in college on an exchange trip to Stockholm as we had a link with another fashion college there. I had such a good time, everything was so chic and 'cool'. Then i met 3 girls Tyson, Sara and Sherie, 3 super cool, super pretty Swedish girls and my love for Sweden grew more. But the last love bomb has too be the blogger my sister introduced me to Angelica Blick, i love her style, her photos, her Swedish life. My new lady love is Angelica Blick!! so here is a perv on her!

Sherie Fontaine, Sara Henriksson, Tyson cherry McVey.












Love Sweden.

1 comment:

  1. I love Sweden, the girls there are so chic yet edgy. Gotta love it. Thankfully I'm lucky enough to get to visit my dad there pretty regularly :)

    Cute blog :D

    xxx Irinja (1milliondresses.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete